Philly Girl Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey Pnoy. The chalice frags I got from your are looking sweet. :bigsmile:
 
So...how do you feel about high end chalices? :)

I was just kidding about the dendro. I've been bugging him for just as long but he never wanted to get rid of it. He is trying to order more though this or next week finally.
 
I was just kidding about the dendro. I've been bugging him for just as long but he never wanted to get rid of it. He is trying to order more though this or next week finally.

Pitcom, I have never seen a dendro as nice as his. I was looking hard at MACNA too. I doubt anything he gets in will be up to par with the one he has.


Hey Juris. Good to see you here.
 
Hey there Amanda. Thanks for the welcome. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new