Phone photo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1000092816.jpg
Great looking photo!
 
I don’t even use my dslr camera anymore.
iPhone 15 Pro Max with Orphek lens. Post edited in Photoshop Express Mobile.
9112A6F5-EF53-40A8-9626-9780AB6DA8D5.jpeg
IMG_4992.jpeg
IMG_3411.jpeg
Very nice they are stunning photos
 
Very nice they are stunning photos
Thanks! My main secret is that I take about 15-25 shots, then pick the best one. Usually focus is the main issue. You have some awesome shots yourself there!
 
Thanks! My main secret is that I take about 15-25 shots, then pick the best one. Usually focus is the main issue. You have some awesome shots yourself there!
Thank you my phone is a 6+ and you have to wind it up for a photo the problem is if you want real close up it can not do it. I found a snail with a beautiful sky blue lies on it and I tried getting a close up and the. Phone can not focus. My. iPhone pants
 
Thank you my phone is a 6+ and you have to wind it up for a photo the problem is if you want real close up it can not do it. I found a snail with a beautiful sky blue lies on it and I tried getting a close up and the. Phone can not focus. My. iPhone pants
Try using a clip on macro lens. If you can get the Orphek lens kit, or similar, I highly recommend that.
 
Try using a clip on macro lens. If you can get the Orphek lens kit, or similar, I highly recommend that.
I use the Orphek kit and I'm in love with the result!
 
Love it all and I love the nem

Thank you!
But there are no anemones in this tank :)

That’s a close up of a Aussie fat head dendro. It’s about 1”
 
I’ll stop spamming your thread.
Right after this photobomb!

Ok I’m done I’ll stop. Promise
It's not my thread but I don't see why @Nano_Man would be bothered if the thread is about photography, he is a cool dude plus he likes the interactions in the threads. ;)
 
Normal people post one pic! I can never pick one it’s always like here’s 15 photos lol I get carried away but if it’s appreciated and I’m not bothering anyone…I’ll post more later
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new