Phone Pictures, Let's See Em'

Very impressed

The best camera on a phone I ever had was the Samsung Galaxy s2

20140916_193818.jpg


20140730_102505.jpg


20140916_193602.jpg


20140916_193736.jpg


20140916_193709.jpg


20140916_193705-1.jpg


20140916_193846.jpg


20140916_193652.jpg
 
My friend uses the same co
My wife iPhone 6s gives out more blue....hmm I use to blue plus and led...however
My friend uses the same combination on his tank as you and he has trouble with the blue with his phone and when we have tried mine. I think it is the LEDs but can back that up for the best photos of his tank we turn down his blue spectrum for photos
 
Here's my corn bread chalice chowi g a blood worm

image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new