Phone Pictures, Let's See Em'

Great shots with your phones!
 
70acb6bf5df4869190f6a128e629a01c.jpg
f0e9d6fe687742605468b825d423d6cb.jpg
 
I phone 7 lights are 3 reefbrite xhos closest thin I have ever taken with a phone only messed around for a second before I had to work on Sunday
IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0069.JPG
IMG_0070.JPG
 
Stunning!!! That rockscapes is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
The attention to detail on these 2 tanks are amazing. The skeleton is made of pvc but he has made it look like it's been sitting in the bottom of the ocean for many years. I could stare at his tanks for hours. Next time I go I am going to get some closeups to really show the work he has done.
 
The attention to detail on these 2 tanks are amazing. The skeleton is made of pvc but he has made it look like it's been sitting in the bottom of the ocean for many years. I could stare at his tanks for hours. Next time I go I am going to get some closeups to really show the work he has done.
Please post when you have them:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new