Phos guard

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dylan R
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dylan R

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
231
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be in the wrong spot but will this product make yiur tank look cloudy? I threw it in the canister after I cleaned it last night and wake up and looks cloudy. Thanks
 
Ok maybe my canister is hitting a few air bubbles or something. Considering I tore it apart and cleaned it last night
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new