Phosphate checker

Mashkoor

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
colombo
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
guys I’m planning on buy the Hanna checker for to measure phosphate in my reef tank ... should I buy phosphate or phosphorus ULR ?
Please advice
 
I believe their newest model s
HI774 Phosphate Ultra low Range
I Ihave the old version, and love it even though it meausres phosphorus and you have to convert. YOu get the same reading without calculating. The is another thread on here"

more info here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new