- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 1,430
- Reaction score
- 1,035
- Location
- Bloomington, IN
- What state or country do you live in
- Indiana
Randy,
I read your article that very simply said it takes x amount of sodium nitrate in x amount of water to raise your nitrate levels a certain amount by dosing.
I am currently trying to raise my phosphates using trisodium phosphate but I am having terrible fixing the correct amount of powder to mix with to and how much I should dose.
Thanks for all you do in this forum. My tank would not be what it is without your guidance
I read your article that very simply said it takes x amount of sodium nitrate in x amount of water to raise your nitrate levels a certain amount by dosing.
I am currently trying to raise my phosphates using trisodium phosphate but I am having terrible fixing the correct amount of powder to mix with to and how much I should dose.
Thanks for all you do in this forum. My tank would not be what it is without your guidance
