Phosphate Reactor

Merry

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2017
Messages
57
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an older Oceanic Biocube 29 and I'm interested in adding a phosphate reactor. I do have the intank media basket and the fuge column. Is there a good way to be able to have a phosphate reactor for GFO? I do have the hood with Steve's LEDs and want to keep the hood on the tank. Thank you for any suggestions!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new