photo help

  • Thread starter Thread starter tj51
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tj51

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
398
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can I attach photos to my thread w/o making them thumbnails? I notice that some posts have a large pic of the image in their post and have several pics in the post. Help is always appreciated

Tj
 
I use tinypic.com but a lot of people use photobucket. Just load the pic up and it will give you a link you copy and paste in the thread and the pic will come up
 
I use tinypic.com but a lot of people use photobucket. Just load the pic up and it will give you a link you copy and paste in the thread and the pic will come up

Thx will give it a try!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new