Photobucket upload test

  • Thread starter Thread starter jverna1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jverna1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
179
Reaction score
3
Location
Philly
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been having problems with uploading photos through photobucket. They keeping coming in upside down so Im gonna try a few different ways and see if I can figure this out.
 
I guess it worked when I put other in the protocol and paste the IMG from photobucket
 
You can manually upload also, by typing in the IMG tags. The open IMG tag is: [IMG*] Remove the asterisk. The close IMG tag is [*/IMG] Remove the asterisk.

So, with your URL, this is how it would look...without the asterisks. I have to add the asterisks or it'll attempt to post an image...lol [IMG*]photo URL[*/IMG]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new