Photobucket

Pappy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is more of a rant than anything and know r2r can't really do anything about it BUT...

I use tapatalk and hate it when people use photobucket!!!! I know it's an awesome way of uploading pics and in no way fault people that do it. It just drives me crazy when I click on a pic, it goes to browser, and takes a minute to upload:( ughjjhhrrrr

Thx for reading my nonsense and feel free to rant if you feel the same. Lol

Otter_rs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^^^^
I second your rant.... If it switches to my browser, I just close it out and don't even bother.

Brent \><{{{{*>
Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

jedimasterben

Bubble coral sting good
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2013_03_31__22_10_37.jpg

:D

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ditch tapatalk, problem solved. I don't know why people use it anyway. I installed it on my Samsung galaxy s3... uninstalled it the next day... hated it. My stock Android browser works just as well as Firefox on my laptop.

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is more of a rant than anything and know r2r can't really do anything about it BUT...

I use tapatalk and hate it when people use photobucket!!!! I know it's an awesome way of uploading pics and in no way fault people that do it. It just drives me crazy when I click on a pic, it goes to browser, and takes a minute to upload:( ughjjhhrrrr

Thx for reading my nonsense and feel free to rant if you feel the same. Lol

Reason being is they're posting the WRONG link. Photo bucket has several. One is a Direct Link which is what they're using and the other one which should be the one used here on forums is the IMG link. Soooo spread the word!

Last edited:

jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^^^^
I second your rant.... If it switches to my browser, I just close it out and don't even bother.

Brent \><{{{{*>
Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

I agree..i dont even bother..and yea, please please please use the IMG link people :( lol

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those of use able to use Tapatalk do so because its easy and convenient and it gives us something very enjoyable to do while standing in line at Walmart or if we need to ask a question of a fellow RFer while we're at the LFS :) Sure I can use the browser too on my iPhone but then all that pinching I gotta do just so I can read what you guys have to say is a PITA :)

jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those of use able to use Tapatalk do so because its easy and convenient and it gives us something very enjoyable to do while standing in line at Walmart or if we need to ask a question of a fellow RFer while we're at the LFS :) Sure I can use the browser too on my iPhone but then all that pinching I gotta do just so I can read what you guys have to say is a PITA :)

Jonny "likes" this comment..lol

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Strange, I don't have to do any pinching...good thing too, the lady, in line in front of me at Walmart, might not appreciate it...

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weight it out... Pinch a little or take time loading the photos. I go with pinching a little, its more fun that way.

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't deal without tapatalk I even use it at home on my tablet. I have also never clicked a photo and had it open to the browser from tapatalk I wonder if it is a setting issue? I was not a fan of tapatalk at first but now I can't live without it!

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.8%
Back