Photographers I need your help!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ok thanks! I have elements so I should be able to fix it.
 
Here are a couple of examples on what I do to post process


untouched
IMG_9010_0677.jpg


White balance adjusted
ORATD.jpg


untouched
IMG_9023_0690.jpg


White balance adjusted and cropped
blueagavePF2.jpg
 
What is the best ps tool for that?- auto color correction+auto contrast+auto levels? Or is there 1 tool like "Auto White Balance" that I need to look for?
 
What is the best ps tool for that?- auto color correction+auto contrast+auto levels? Or is there 1 tool like "Auto White Balance" that I need to look for?

When I open a RAW image I do "full edit" and it has a slider bar that I use to tell it the kelvin temp I shot the picture in........I HATE auto correct BTW. LOL
 
When I open a RAW image I do "full edit" and it has a slider bar that I use to tell it the kelvin temp I shot the picture in........I HATE auto correct BTW. LOL

+1 Auto-correct sucks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new