Photographing reefs in Balt./D.C.

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My next trip is to the Baltimore/D.C. area. Anyone have a relatively mature reef they want to subject to my camera's prying eye?
Gary
 
Dont waist your time going to the DC aquarium. There is a nice tank in the Smithsonian. The Baltimore Aquarium is nice as well.
 
Thanks, Juice. Have been to the Baltimore Aquarium a couple of times. I prefer to photograph hobbyist tanks rather than dodge crowds and be constantly wondering when one of my lenses is going to walk away.
Gary
 
Thanks, Juice. Have been to the Baltimore Aquarium a couple of times. I prefer to photograph hobbyist tanks rather than dodge crowds and be constantly wondering when one of my lenses is going to walk away.
Gary

U might have the same feeling at my house....

I heard u have some nice equipment. :wink:
 
If you know John Coppolino(the angelfish guy who spoke at Macna) or Copps on RC, he has the most amazing and mature tank in the DMV area IMO...would love to see some great pics of rare angels. ..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new