Photos

Amato_WCReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
46
Location
upland
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the best way to take photos under blue lights?? I’m no expert in photography and could use some advice. Can someone send me the filter presets they use or is there something else? I use the orange filter lense but this does not do justice for some of the photos i see out there. I have some vibrant colored corals and want to show their true colors.
TIA

99F7092B-3D9D-4B74-B002-48127A41342B.jpeg
 
I use pro mode on my Samsung galaxy s20+ and get some pretty good shots. I just adjust the color temperature/white balance and aperture until it looks as close to what my eye sees and manually focus on a part of the coral I want to highlight.

I do run kessils and have heard they are easier on cameras so I don't know how it will work under every light.

20210816_164709.jpg
20210809_220412.jpg
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new