• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Phytoplankton For Sale

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cultured live phyto for sale in the Phoenix area. For now, local pickup only (west valley). 16oz (two 8oz water bottles) for $10.
Can be stored in refrigerator for months. Great for feeding things like pods and SPS corals.

drevalenz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take some, I’m in Goodyear. Pm me

Cultured live phyto for sale in the Phoenix area. For now, local pickup only (west valley). 16oz (two 8oz water bottles) for $10.
Can be stored in refrigerator for months. Great for feeding things like pods and SPS corals.

OP
OP
T-J

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of an abundance of caution, my family is avoiding as much outside contact as possible at this time. This means that phyto will not be available for the next few weeks. I appreciate your understanding during these strange times.

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know when you’re selling again - I’d be interested and I’m local.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back