Pianoman's 30g Tank

Pianoman

Mini Master Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas City, MO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I havn't updated my tank pics on here in quite some time, so here are some pics. (I do have a minor aptasia problem, and we ran out of aptasia killer a week ago, so bear with it. Its usually not there)
Fish087.jpg

My Quick Growing Nuclear Green Paly's
Fish090.jpg

My Brown Birdnest
Fish091.jpg

What we think is a Frogspawn, Its really Cool Though
Fish095.jpg

A full tank shot, lights arnt even near as bright as they are in person...
Fish093.jpg

My 2 Favorite Clowns
Fish092.jpg

A rock covered in lots of Zoanthids
Fish098.jpg

My amazing Yellow Watchmen Goby
Well thats a few shots of my tank, I tried to get a few shots of my new Sixline wrasse from AW last night, but oh well. I'm going to chaning the rock layout next weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new