Picasso trigger

loweryphil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've just introduced a giant fox face to my fish only tank. I'm aware that triggers are territorial however the trigger is chasing the fox face whenever it enters the left side of the aquarium. The chasing stops when the fox face lifts it's spines. Is this temporary like showing it who's boss or Lilley going to be a long term thing? The fox face is much larger than the trigger which is why I went ahead with it.

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well hopefully it is temporary to establish tank hierarchy but have you tried moving a couple rocks around so both fish think they are in a new environment?

Mwatts12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a lot of success with the a mirror being taped on the glass. It’s worth a try.

Put a good sized mirror on the triggers side of the tank.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've just introduced a giant fox face to my fish only tank. I'm aware that triggers are territorial however the trigger is chasing the fox face whenever it enters the left side of the aquarium. The chasing stops when the fox face lifts it's spines. Is this temporary like showing it who's boss or Lilley going to be a long term thing? The fox face is much larger than the trigger which is why I went ahead with it.
Typically triggers hide within chosen rocks and reversing or changing the rock structure Should change behavior

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back