Picassos for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter gar732
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
400
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter finally made up her mind as to which clowns she wants to keep so I now have a few available.

*Details, please read* These guys are about 1" and eat crushed flake, crushed pellets, cyclopeeze, shaved mysis and reef frenzy. Basically they will eat anything that will fit in their mouths. These guys have been in a biocube 14 and handle the flow from the stock pump just fine and I'm sure they can handle more within reason. Given their size they will do best in a nano of frag tank where they won't have competition for food and can grow. Please take care with larger overflow openings. And now on to the good stuff, pics! These guys are all $45 each.

Picasso #1

 
Picasso #2



Picasso #3



Picasso #4 this guys pattern is just about the same on both sides. This was the best pic I had a single but could get more upon request.


If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks.
 
Also the white in these guys will continue to spread as they get older and they will also develop more black on their bodies as well. How much or how little will depend on the individual fish and will very.
 
The clowns we got from you are doing awesome and they are little piggies! They love to eat!!
 
Awesome, glad to hear they are doing well. I've spoiled them a bit, I feed them pretty much every time I walk by the tank. It's funny whenever they see me they swim right up to the top.
 
PM'd.
 
Got you back.

I believe I've responded to all PMs. If I missed anyone please let me know. Thanks
 
All 4 clowns are pending. Thanks everyone.
 
2 clowns are growing well (noticably larger already!) and eat like animals. I have them tucked away in a breeder box and they're happy as can be in my 120. It's been 3 weeks and all is well :)

Thanks again Gabe.
 
Awesome, glad to hear it! I'd love to see some pics as they progress, you got a couple of my favorites.
 
I'm in naugatuck. I'll be posting some of the ones I have available soon, I'm trying to clear out what I have in anticipation to the upcoming move.
 
Okay, Text me the pics of the ones you may have for sale, may take a couple and my friend may take one too. My number is 1-203-233-8870. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new