Picked up a neon green Haddoni

  • Thread starter Thread starter cancun
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2013
Messages
1,821
Reaction score
2,918
Location
Southern Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! So I had been checking out this neon green Haddoni at my LFS since Thanksgiving.... LOL....so I decided to get him today! Kind of a Christmas present to myself..... LOL! [emoji16]
18348a90368ff52149481637bf69e612.jpg
b01ae1def08a9df98e05cadc7546277e.jpg
 
Thanks everyone! Yea I loved the color too....they had a medium rainbow bubble tip for the same price.....I have two large RBT I have had for over 4 years....I had no idea the price for BT nems were that high now!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new