Picking a new aquarium help

r4rlee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2021
Messages
77
Reaction score
103
Location
vancouver canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know which tank to upgrade to I currently have a 136 gal and want to go bigger the 2 I have narrowed it down to are the red sea REEFER™ 3XL 900 and the red sea REEFER-S 1000 I would love to see photos of both empty from the top also if any one knows where I can order either from in Canada every place I contact don't sell either or if they do they don't ship
 
Give Bayside Corals in Saskatoon a shout then. They may be able to have any tank shipped to you directly from the Canadian distributor.
ok i have made up my mind when available i am getting the red sea reefer s-1000 G2 in black

then in about 3 to 4 years when i buy i will have a tank built 12' long x 9' deep "front to back" x 5.5' tall
 
ok i have made up my mind when available i am getting the red sea reefer s-1000 G2 in black

then in about 3 to 4 years when i buy i will have a tank built 12' long x 9' deep "front to back" x 5.5' tall
I think you'll be ecstatic with the S-1000 - eapecially the new G2 model.
 
How about the Waterbox LX Series ? Very nice Tanks :)
 
Only problem they don’t come complete with stand and sump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new