Pickupman66's 180 GC build

Yes. These have been under a custom-built 100% LED system for about 2 years now. So yes LED's do grow coral.
Only the last month and a half or so have I added some t5 to them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
 
Thanks Chris. and throw in that I had AEFW for a few months in there and it really does tell a story. Funny though, this table never exhibited AEFW signs. I dont remember if I dipped it or not even.
 
Wow, Lindsey. Phenomenal growth and colors! Great job!

Brandon
 
Thanks Brandon. Ive been very fortunate with it. just have a few minor issues. if only I could get 100% of my acros to look this way.
 
Great shots man!!!


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new