Pics from latest Cherry Corals grab

  • Thread starter Thread starter dknuckles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dknuckles

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
17
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a couple of pics of some sweetness I p/u from Todd yesterday.
I also grabbed a Purple Gorgonian that is out of this world! My camera battery died so I could not get a pic of that :(
Thanks again Todd

Gold Dust Chalice under actinics
DSC_3149.jpg


Yuki under actinics
DSC_3148.jpg

user_online.gif
progress.gif
 
I want that Gorgonian !!.............and no pics........come on Dave...
 
Very nice!
Todd has great stuff and always great to deal with.

kass
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new