DSCN0388.jpg
DSCN0253.jpg
DSCN0250.jpg

usctrack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark's tank is one of the nicest I have ever seen. It is truly stunning to see in person.

OP
OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let see...its a 90 gallon with a 20 gallon miracle mud refuge tied into a 55 gallon sump that my 30 and 40 gallon prop tanks are tied into aswell...i run a big gfo reactor,big skimmer,calcium reactor with a ph controller and all the goodies...i am back running 2x250 watt 20k halides...im fixing to hook up my kalk stirrer and dosing pump after the holiday because im tired of dripping kalk the old school way....all i dose as of now is magnesium and brightwells koralkolar....the system has been running for about 3 years and i love the growth and color from the tank....this system is so self substaining its crazy...i literally add make up water to my 5 gallon bucket with the kalk and drip everyday and thats about it...the rest of the time i just sit back and enjoy....oh'' i also use prodibio bioptim and biodigest every 2 weeks....i can put up some pics of the sump room or as my wife calls it,my lab if you guys wanna see some pics...thanks for all the thumbs up guys....,mark

OP
OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks harry....dasani...il get some pics up of the sump room tonite....got plenty of colonies and frags if anyone cant live with out some really cool stuff....fixin to frag my stawberry shortcake aussie acro....if no one has one of these,be the first to jump in line.........

OP
OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will sale a nice frag of it,not a crumb for 80$ thats the most exspensive of all my frags.....my others are really great prices.....the ssc will be atleast a 1and1/2 frag...people are freakin selling these colonies for 450$ online...i can beat that by more than half.....

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 173 72.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 44 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back