pif corals

Triggerhappy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Location
south of Detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i do not know if it is allowed but i have texas trash- probably 4 frag if anyone whats to. and 1 kenya as well as 2 burgandy zoos, lots of gsp in many color variations and 1 brownish hairy mushroom that get to a diameter of like 5 in that is currently a good 1 in in diameter. lmk.
 
Last edited:
As far as i know PIF are just fine.

Hasnt really come up in the national area of the forum.

Perhaps they are active in the other group sub forums.
 
I noticed in the chattanooga forum they even put things up for sale. btw for those interested the burgandy zoos would be 2 available with at least 7 or so polyps
 
Interested

I'll be interested in Kenya and Burgundy zoos. I am in West Bloomfield. Please let me know when and where I can pick them up. Thank you for generosity. Olga


i do not know if it is allowed but i have texas trash- probably 4 frag if anyone whats to. and 1 kenya as well as 2 burgandy zoos, lots of gsp in many color variations and 1 brownish hairy mushroom that get to a diameter of like 5 in that is currently a good 1 in in diameter. lmk.
 
PIF sales and trades are just fine. This is your club home! :)
 
So, as our club home, can we offer non-reef items FS/FT? I mean, what I have is perfect for the DIY reefers out there....
 
can we cap the list at some point so the forum does not go on forever. then when more i available a new thread can be started? wait lists are lame.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new