Pin point size aquarium chip

xiholdtruex

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2017
Messages
657
Reaction score
483
Location
Homestead
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I was cleaning my glass yesterday and noticed a tiny pin point glass chip on my aquarium. I have had it set up for 4 yrs and never noticed it before. Would it be something to worry about? Should I just use one of those windshield repair kits and get some resin on it to prevent any further damage?

Input is welcome

Thanks in advance

PXL_20241112_032741252.jpg
PXL_20241112_032727414.jpg
PXL_20241112_032618598.jpg
 
Better photos would be helpful, but from what I can see, I wouldn't do anything but keep an eye on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new