Pinch clam?

dirdamn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
ottawa
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Just looking for some insight if my clam has PMD

I got the clam a few months ago and it was already settled in the tank. Fully extended and everything.

After feeding the tank i just notice that something is off.I know lighting is bad so ill take another image tomorrow if needed.

Thanks!
 
Hi! Just looking for some insight if my clam has PMD

I got the clam a few months ago and it was already settled in the tank. Fully extended and everything.

After feeding the tank i just notice that something is off.I know lighting is bad so ill take another image tomorrow if needed.

Thanks!
20261007_074233_C2BA8841-E522-4804-9E41-F1A72A05C23E.png


20261007_074234_BF1C5AE2-71AF-4C6F-B3D1-01A45D119524.png
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new