Pinched mantle?

tencwhiskey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
208
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this pinched mantle?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1405899563.196860.jpg
 
I don't really know exactly what I'm looking for. Only clam I have ever owned. I thought where the mantle is folded. I don't know, guess I should have pointed it. Thanks for the reply
 
here is my maxima before it dead. Looks like pinched mantle based on how it looks. But actually had pyramid snails. The thing about clams is they can be hard to keep and its clear when things are wrong. Hard to save once go down hill.
You have a nice looking clam....wait that sounds bad. Good luck with it and hope its ok

Maxima.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new