Pink chalice turning green

  • Thread starter Thread starter da6d2003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
78
Location
San Deigo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea why would a pink chalice start turning green.

This is an old pic, but it shows green starting around the edges here.

pinkchalice.jpg
 
I would guess that its getting more lioght if it is turning green. I had a watermelon echino turn green when I put it out in the open under a 400W 20K XM, hasnt turned back in 6 months, still green with yellow eyes.
 
It's actually getting less light now. Strange?

It's now at the bottom of the tank. Lighting is 250w DE phoenix bulb.
 
A stressor like my queen B.... maroon clown? Yes, she was always trying to knock it over which is why I moved it to the other side of the tank.
 
Amzing how those words go together- B#%$^ maroon clown. Mine has her interior decorator degree from some oceanic school none of my other fish have veer heard of and shoves it in my face every day... Does she cover it in sand, or just throw it around the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new