• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink Cynarinas

Item Price
$130~$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

glover69

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2023
Messages
118
Reaction score
21
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I’m parting with these cynarina that has been with me for over 2 years. I am going a different direction with my meat corals.

Both look more vibrant and translucent in person. Thick flesh band all the way around.

Left one is more reddish pink (3+inches) $130
right one expands really big is orange pink (4+ inches) $150

Local pickup in Staten Island NY or meetup within reasonable distance.

IMG_5995.jpeg

IMG_5996.jpeg

IMG_5997.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new