Pink Spotted Goby - BB tank question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bruder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bruder

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
3
Location
Ann Arbor, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently consolidated tanks and am running a little bit more streamline of a system focusing on coral grow out. Now running a 45 low BB tank.

While most of my fish made the transfer fine, I am curious how my PSG is going to make the transition. Still eating like a pig and cruising around the tank. Is the lack of sandbed going to be a problem for him?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new