• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink Streaked Wrasse

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does anyone have a pink streaked wrasse or know where to get one? I have been looking for one for so long with no luck. Please PM me if you have any info!

GardenReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Newly On the hunt as well. Have my name in with lfs and cruising divers den. Patience i suppose. Good luck with your search!!

GardenReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny add on. An hour after i posted i saw an email from divers den saying in stock. I quickly went there and .... yup. All gone in minutes!! Hopefully you were the lucky one!!

OP
OP
Gernader

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Funny add on. An hour after i posted i saw an email from divers den saying in stock. I quickly went there and .... yup. All gone in minutes!! Hopefully you were the lucky one!!
Dang! Are you serious? I wish that was me... :( I will have to check my email every 5 min to get a chance of getting it lol.

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We currently have 1 pink streak wrasse available--

I live in Central FL and have been looking for a pink-streaked wrasse (or a couple if they do well with company) for over 6 months!

Are you able to order these, or, is there a way that I can get a notification when you get any?

Due to being so difficult for me to find, these elusive guys have become my little dream fish and I’ve been looking for anyone, anywhere that can source them!

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Central FL and have been looking for a pink-streaked wrasse (or a couple if they do well with company) for over 6 months!

Are you able to order these, or, is there a way that I can get a notification when you get any?

Due to being so difficult for me to find, these elusive guys have become my little dream fish and I’ve been looking for anyone, anywhere that can source them!
Please send us an email to [email protected] so we can notify you when we receive more of the pink streaked wrasse.
Thank you

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back