• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink Torch Coral 3 Heads

Miguel Negron

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Messages
742
Reaction score
3,220
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m posting because I would like to know how much can I sell this torch coral. Currently has 3 heads but, one of the head seem they will soon split to create a 4 head colony.

E3272F4F-DDEF-477A-9414-8D4F2766176D.jpeg 522739D7-B07B-483B-B8C4-5DC84B40FECE.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I live in east Texas and have the same torch I purchased with 2 heads for 60.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new