Pink tube anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeMoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NeMoo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2024
Messages
371
Reaction score
434
Location
North Dakota
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260829_192246_1EA8C592-3C1B-4A92-BC97-B840F4320970.png


20260829_192246_7C2301EF-478A-4872-ABB5-F5B84684F5D1.png


 
20260829_192246_1EA8C592-3C1B-4A92-BC97-B840F4320970.png


20260829_192246_7C2301EF-478A-4872-ABB5-F5B84684F5D1.png



Local fish store! Guys moving and another store is opening so still one saltwater store in Fargo! Going to have to go visit BRS someday! And thank you!

I’ve been eyeing it every time I go over and when I could see he was really tearing down I had to take it!

If you get a chance don’t pass they are twice as stunning in person!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new