• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pinktail Trigger

reefs4life

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
210
Reaction score
149
Location
Mahopac, NY 10541
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Pinktail Trigger. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
Good looking Trigger there. Good luck with your sale.
 
May I ask why you're selling? I was thinking about getting one for my sps dominant tank but was hesitant because triggers can be aggressive/not reef safe.
 
May I ask why you're selling? I was thinking about getting one for my sps dominant tank but was hesitant because triggers can be aggressive/not reef safe.
He's definitely reef safe. I'm just looking to get more exotic triggers. Like sargassum, kiri, linespot, goldenback, Crosshatch so he gets the boot lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new