Pistol shrimp diet

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Justin poirier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought my third and hopefully final pistol shrimp he is a tiger pistol shrimp and is doing so much better then any other ones I have had I believe there is one on the other end of my tank but he's inside the rocks any way this is the first one that actually digs and is active with his watchman pair I just wanna make sure he eats. How can I make sure he eats
f7bb4f94e96f36d815afd3f7916b1c52.jpg
 
I have had a randall pistol for quit awhile and have never noticed the shrimp grab anything but it continues to do well. I think it'll figure itself out...
 
He'll eat when you feed the fish and dine on left overs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new