Pistol shrimp shaking/swaying

  • Thread starter Thread starter DMan0986
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DMan0986

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tiger pistol/ yellow goby combo. They get along great and are with each other 24/7, but my pistol shrimp is not shaking or swaying while standing still and I’m not sure if this is normal. If a video would help I can try and take one.
 
This is what the shrimp is doing that I’m asking about.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1033.MOV
    20 MB
My Pistol shrimp doesn’t sway. The goby sways his tail to tell the shrimp to get back.
Not pistol but other shrimp dance I can’t think what ones
 
This is what the shrimp is doing that I’m asking about.
Wow I have a yashi goby and pistol shrimp pair for 6 years now Very active never seen that before

8D656390-8FD1-4003-AF73-B5BF1D7D820C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new