Pistol Shrimp + YWG

  • Thread starter Thread starter sswm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sswm

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2018
Messages
23
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A local fish shop just had a shipment come in with three types of pistol shrimp, any advice on the best one to pair with a yellow watchman goby? They have randall, marble or tiger pistol shrimp.
 
Tigers have been the most bold for me; they seem to come out into the open the most.
 
A local fish shop just had a shipment come in with three types of pistol shrimp, any advice on the best one to pair with a yellow watchman goby? They have randall, marble or tiger pistol shrimp.

Randall are the small of them and more docile
 
A local fish shop just had a shipment come in with three types of pistol shrimp, any advice on the best one to pair with a yellow watchman goby? They have randall, marble or tiger pistol shrimp.

Yeah, most will pair without problems. I breed them. It may take a couple of hours, but I haven’t seen one NOT pair if that helps.
 
Yeah, most will pair without problems. I breed them. It may take a couple of hours, but I haven’t seen one NOT pair if that helps.

Great, thanks for the info.
 
Yeah, most will pair without problems. I breed them. It may take a couple of hours, but I haven’t seen one NOT pair if that helps.
I have had a yellow goby for over three weeks and he stays on top of my Gyre. Will he ever find the two pistol shrimp I have? Any way to encourage him?
 
I have had a yellow goby for over three weeks and he stays on top of my Gyre. Will he ever find the two pistol shrimp I have? Any way to encourage him?

Can you catch him..
 
actually I just bought one today. They said the tigers wont get too big ( I bought that ). The blue legged gets too big. They had one pared with a candy cane
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new