PizzaPro120 Gallon Chalice Reef

IMG_0810.jpg
Led Shot
 
Perfect time for your post. I have a chalice dom tank build comming when tax returns are here :)
Lovin it so far. What do you use for applying the plug to the rock?
Also that wild chalice with the red rim is very sweet.
 
Perfect time for your post. I have a chalice dom tank build comming when tax returns are here :)
Lovin it so far. What do you use for applying the plug to the rock?
Also that wild chalice with the red rim is very sweet.

I use aquamend and super glue. I didnt think a chalice tank would be nice at all but you will be suprised. If you put the right fish in there it really makes the tank stand out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new