OP
OP
Pizzapro83

Pizzapro83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recieved my order from Ian and WWC. I will post pics tomorrow. The wow watermelon is off the hook. Also got a small red plate that has amazing color.

Mr.Firemouth

FIREMOUTH WIZARD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is turning into an awesome tank! I can only imagine how colorful this tank will be with another 6 months of growth on it! Those chalices are great pieces.

ReefDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank looks great pizzapro. Im planning something similar to this in the near future hopefully, but my tank is gonna be favia dominated. Keep the pics coming :)

mizzoumed02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are Great looking pieces. What kind of Macro Lens did you get if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking for a good one to take some better pictures with.

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see that, What kinda lights do you use, also do you know how to color balance you camera?

OP
OP
Pizzapro83

Pizzapro83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have a ice cap t5 with the led tubes. White balance was on auto. It looks way better in person. It also has only been in my tank for 3 hours

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kinda camera do you have, maybe i can walk you threw a quick lesson, it will make a big diffrence and it will also make all your other colors more real to life and viberant.

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets keep this between us its my little secrate on how to get great photo's. I'll give you the non Tripod rendishion since im not sure you have one.

1) Take a white tile as big as you have one and putt it in the tank. If your shooting a paticualer area ad it there for most accurate but it doesnt make a big deffrence.

2) Bump your ISO up to 400 so you can get hand held settings

3) This is where it gets fuzzy since i dont have your exact model but press the WB button on the back. Then go to custom you might need to scroll over.

4) Now once you have clicked on Custom under WB you will go to the "regular" back screen

5) now simply aim and zoom in to a focused picture on that white tile ( BTW that tile needs to be new fresh and white)

6) after you take that picture it Automaticly setts your white balance to a accurate, doing that basicly says " hey camera what i jusyt shot is what white realy is and negates all the extra "blue" in the tank

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sets up your WB like i said set your ISO to 400 and your shutter speed to roughly 7+ noww just meter like you would normaly.. let me know if anything doesnt work like it should.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back