Planet aquarium return question

stinkydavis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2022
Messages
270
Reaction score
138
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am wondering how it is possible to get 2500-3000gph return flow when it’s got 2 3/4in bulkheads. I turned my 5200gph pump to the max and still only got about 700gph out one line. Is this even achievable?
Thanks in advance!
 
I am wondering how it is possible to get 2500-3000gph return flow when it’s got 2 3/4in bulkheads. I turned my 5200gph pump to the max and still only got about 700gph out one line. Is this even achievable?
Thanks in advance!
Im running a 6000 gph return pump and have 734gph of actual flow which for me is perfect
 
So do you have an individual pump to run your UV sterilizer then? Assuming you have one I guess
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new