Planet zoa is the best! A+

Sfgiants55

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
1
Location
Socal
Got my zoas from Travis today and they looked amazing! I even had 5 out of 15 zoas open in the bag! The shipping is incredible! The water was still warm and the zoas where safely in their "zoa pods". I highly recommend planet zoa! Customer service is great and the coral is beyond high quality! I will definitely be doing business with planet zoa in the future!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new