Planning a 180g

ccajigas07

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
567
Reaction score
90
Location
miami fl
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well guys I currently have a 120g and will soon be upgrading to a 180g
I will be buying another light and another mp40 but do I have to upgrade my mag 12 or should it be efficient enough

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new