Plastic Aquarium Trim

Troyer15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Messages
144
Reaction score
61
Location
Laurel, DE
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am resealing a perfecto aquarium and when I removed the top plastic frame of course I broke it. Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement? The dimensions I'm looking for is 36x18.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new