Plate Coral Babies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Instigate
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Instigate

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2017
Messages
1,695
Reaction score
1,404
Location
Outa here!
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone seen fungia babies form? Is this what it looks like?

PlateBabies.jpg
PlateBabies2.jpg
 
Yes! Super cool! This does happen on occasion, and once they start producing babies like this, it usually keeps going. Congrats!
 
Nice! To bad it wasn't some crazy ultra grade fungia. Just a normal orange guy.
 
I've confirmed that the alage in the qt tank I have this fungia plate in is byropsis. Does anyone know if that will bother the little plate babies? Im going to order some reef flux from brs and wondering if I should pay for expedited shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new