Plate coral warfare

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lavey29
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My dog was fine during the eclipse though.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2750.jpg
    IMG_2750.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 49
Wow… I would put them in opposite corners of the tank if at all possible! Super neat to watch though!
I did move the orange some distance away and he worked his way back over there. I thought they were friends.
 
I did move the orange some distance away and he worked his way back over there. I thought they were friends.
I am always amazed at their ability to move around when they want to. Pretty impressive.
 
Mine always moved to touch each other. No damage ever.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new