Platygyra looking real shaky

  • Thread starter Thread starter Armani
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Armani

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
171
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just by the looks of it what do you think is wrong with it? Should I give it more light?

image.jpg
 
I agree it doesn't look good. Less light would be better than more, most likely.

Parameters and how long you've had it would help.
 
I agree it doesn't look good. Less light would be better than more, most likely.

Parameters and how long you've had it would help.
tank is 2yrs about I had the coral for 1yr. Parameters. Ph 8.2 alk 10 calcium 400 po4 0 nitrate ammonia 0.
 
I would drop alk to 8.0, and raise nitrate and phosphate to "detectable."
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new