• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TG Platycake Platygyra

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ojhfklsjhl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Messages
103
Reaction score
52
Location
San Marino
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am looking to sell a large chunk of the super rare and bright platycake platygyra for 350 shipped (the frag has at least 6 eyes) or cheaper if local pick up in the bay area.
lineage tidal garden-> calikid -> me.
The picture is from three weeks ago, when it was first cut. It’s fully healed now.

IMG_0052.jpeg
 
Hi, this one is sold, but I can probably make another frag in late august. or i have a much bigger frag for 500 if you are interested
 
Hi,

I am looking to sell a large chunk of the super rare and bright platycake platygyra for 350 shipped (the frag has at least 6 eyes) or cheaper if local pick up in the bay area.
lineage tidal garden-> calikid -> me.
The picture is from three weeks ago, when it was first cut. It’s fully healed now.

IMG_0052.jpeg
You Have any more? Im interested. th 350 is including shipping correct? please let me know thanks.
 
Hi yes shipping included. I can probably frag another one with 4-5 eyes for the same price but will take 2-3 weeks to recover. We can pm for details
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new