Please Critique My Wrasse List!

This may help you with the fairys and which ones tend to be more aggressive.
 

Attachments

  • wrasse.png
    wrasse.png
    516.1 KB · Views: 145
Ok i've always been pretty good at reading process flows and org charts...but I may need a lesson on this bad boy...

Hopefully the wacky engineer who put this together could break it down for us simple configuration management folks...lol
 
Pintail has been hiding in the piping since Saturday night. Haven't seen him since, I don't plan on disturbing the pipe at all, but I am worried a bit. Will give it some more time as I know wrasse can hide for a few days/weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new