Please help asap!!

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help asap!!
Guys and gals I need some help! It's saturday and I can't get Neptune on the phone! My 350g system is running on Apex. Something has gone terribly wrong and I can't figure it out. Apex was losing connection a bunch this past week. it is hardwired to my router, and my internet is fine.

This morning I reset the apex with the little hole in the unit, and when it came back up, nothing would turn on. now on fusion, it says everything is connected and the status of all the modules is ok, but every single outlet, whether virtual or not, is set to off. IF I override an outlet to on, nothing happens, it switches after a little bit to OFF rather than going back to auto.

I really need help like NOW if anyone is willing to help out and knows what's going on. THANKS

Please feel free to call:
404-606-0181

Jesse in Atlanta

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SuncrestReef @rkpetersen

Any ideas guys ?

edit

new thread here

Last edited:

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're not going to like this answer, but when this nearly same thing happened to me, it turned out the Apex brain had fried. I sent it to Neptune and they were able to repair it.

I ended up just using power strips in the interim to keep everything up and running.

Hopefully someone else has better news or is of more help.

Dine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're not going to like this answer, but when this nearly same thing happened to me, it turned out the Apex brain had fried. I sent it to Neptune and they were able to repair it.

I ended up just using power strips in the interim to keep everything up and running.

Hopefully someone else has better news or is of more help.
This is my gut feeling but attempt the hard reset like I mentioned in the other thread first.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SuncrestReef @rkpetersen

Any ideas guys ?

edit

new thread here

It sounds like a hardware issue.

My only other thought is to try the local console just to rule out a Fusion communication problem. What happens if you try turning on an output from http://apex.local?

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 89 49.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 55 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%

Back