Please help I am confused on what to do

MightyMO

"The Algae made me do it!!!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So should I let him be and see? Im worried the fish will nip at him overnight
The fish are just saying to him snap outta it... lol That's the best way I can put it... Had a maroon clown who we get mad when his nem didn't act right, almost look like he was ticked he had to fluff his pillow... lol

OP
OP
T

tsimaskillz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fish are just saying to him snap outta it... lol That's the best way I can put it... Had a maroon clown who we get mad when his nem didn't act right, almost look like he was ticked he had to fluff his pillow... lol
Okay makes sense and Ill leave him be for now and see what happens by tomorrow.

MightyMO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And what was the place you bought it from feeding it??? Could give you some insight as to what it likes... if it starts turning white, I would move it out of your tank to a quarantine tank or back to local fish store. Cause bad things can happen in your water if it dies in there... How big is your tank??? Gallons

OP
OP
T

tsimaskillz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And what was the place you bought it from feeding it??? Could give you some insight as to what it likes... if it starts turning white, I would move it out of your tank to a quarantine tank or back to local fish store. Cause bad things can happen in your water if it dies in there... How big is your tank??? Gallons
85 gallons and turn white as in tentacles? Same food feeding it with fish I have from them

MightyMO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah ride it out a day or 2 and see where your at with it... and get your water checked at the local fish store, maybe they can find out what is causing it... It isn't happy right now, that's for sure...

Back